Goals and objectives of Direction Executive Search
Direction aims at proposing a shortlist of candidates actually “aligned” with the real needs of the customer company. This goal can be achieved by Direction thanks to:
- the ability to confront ourselves with the company, with reference to both the professional and motivational profile of each person and to the working and organizational environment in which the candidate shall operate. Listening and exchanging ideas are the result of our direct experience within companies, organisation and management consultancy, and 25 years’ activity in the field of Direct Search and Executive Search;
- the ability to identify professionals “corresponding” to the specific organization requirements, being able both to assess them in terms of technical and professional skills and to align with the internal organizational needs (relevance and importance of the role, propensity for change);
- the availability of our database, which is often decisive (compared to the traditional online tools) to identify the right candidates;
- our direct knowledge of various sectors and industries, which can provide useful information, contacts and references;
- the ability to provide targeted and timely answers, even for the most “difficult or complex” roles, both in the domestic and in the foreign markets.